Saturday, July 28, 2012

Just another day in my crazy life.

Today was crazy. Working at a pool as a lifeguard can be a little stressful. For one, you have those annoying kids who will ignore your whistling, and when they finally realize you're talking to them, will look at you for a minute and then go right back to doing whatever it was they were doing. So frustrating!! And then you have those adults who will do almost the same thing! Oh well....at least the pay is good! And I'm making some new friends, which is always nice. :) Anyway, after working for over seven hours, I get home and my mom decides to make me go get pizza....I had already changed into my pajamas, and I didn't want to put on different clothes....so those pizza guys got a good look at me in sweat pants and an oversized tshirt without makeup on and my hair a mess....haha, I just hope I never see them ever again! After pizza I got home and me and Mom have been watching the Olympics for the past few hours. Yep, that's my day! Crazy and full of never ending surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment